Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Follow the yellow brick road.









So Monady was...well, Monday. Slow and long. Dragging on and on and on and on...and on. Skipped art and spanish 2 and got to see Hallsvilles Grease preformance. Not too bad, pretty good actually. Saw Daylon and I've never been happier with anyone else. He's just what I need. I wouldn't trade him for anything there is.
Now Tuesday dragged on almost as bad as a Monday. Maybe it's because I'm stuck in this place called Hallsville High. It sucks and I'm so ready to leave it's ridiculous. I have maybe 6 friends. And if you take out the heartlights it's maybe 2 or 3. Taylor Burton most def makes my days brighter with her loudness. Maybe that's why I feel like lunch sucked...she hardly spoke :(
I miss Tatum. No one understands how much. I miss band and my friends and now that OAP has come along...I have nothing to try for. My baritone is just sitting in Tatums band hall. Gathering dust. I haven't played since July. And from what I've seen, Densmore really needs to come back.
Last year One Act was the best thing that happened to me. It picked me up when I was down and I always had so much fun on stage.
Also, I haven't modeled in so long. Modeling withdrawls are horrid and unbareable. And at this moment there is a boy band doing a remake of Katy Perry's horrible song 'Teenage Dream' and I want to blow my brains out.
So on that note, Wednesday looks as it will be as long as Monday and Tuesday have been.
Blahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment